Brazos Natural Foods _ "Chewy, crunchy, & raw."
TEXT, CALL, or FAX us:
TEXT us at ... 979-587-3511.
iMessage/SMS/MMS friendly. If you have a photo of what you are looking for, That Helps!
"What does Brazos Natural Foods sell?"
BNF stocks as many products as we can fit into a 2500 s.f. store. The basics include -
- Dry groceries
- Familiar foods with familiar ingredients, in bags, boxes, cans, jars, tubs, and in basic serve-yourself bulk.
- Frozen foods
- Organic beef, bison from local suppliers, chickens, pizzas, entrees, ice cream and non-dairy desserts, vegetables and fruits.
- Dairy foods - including Vegetarian and Vegan alternatives
- Organic milk from cows and happy goats, eggs, yogurts, cheeses, and kefir. Sorry, we can't sell Real Milk.
- Yerba Mate'
- We stock Rosamonte, Taragui, and Nobleza Gaucha by the Kg.; other brands in tea bags. Haven't tried it? Get it here.
- Sprouted-grain breads, gluten-free, wheat-free, and yeast-free breads, and a variety of tortillas, bagels, and buns.
- Fresh Organic produce
- Tomatoes, potatoes, avocados, apples, oranges, lemons, many nuts and seeds, and specials of the week.
- Low-carb and Gluten-free foods.
- Pastas, bread mixes, breads, including breads and pastries from our local Our Daley Bread, condiments, bars, etc.
- Dried Herbs
- We carry dried herbs and spices, some Organic. They sell by weight, so you don't need to buy a lot if you are experimenting. Most are available in 1 lb. packages for a discount.
- Herbal products
- Traditional and newly studied herbs to support the body's natural functions. Available in capsules, extracts, and bulk.
- Vitamin and mineral food supplements.
- Multi's, singles, and combinations of essential nutrients, from respected manufacturers. We
feature Garden of Life® products. See us for your Perfect Food™.
- Homeopathic remedies
- Less is more. We stock too many to list.
- Essential oils, books, candles, incense, clothing, and eclectic music CD's
- Essential oils for aromatherapy, books for cooking, nutritional information, self-healing, and guidance, incense and scented
candles for mood, music by selected artists, and some funky clothing items.
- Beauty, face, and body care products.
- Soaps, shampoos, bath gels, tooth care, make-up, facial treatments, muscle aches, and salves. And yes, we carry Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps.
All in all, most of what you need to create and prepare healthy, nutritious meals for you or your family.
Or boost your nutrient intake with appropriate food supplements. All quality brands. All of what you expect to find in a quality health food store. Right here in Bryan, Texas, adjacent to College Station.
We accept these credit cards.
Yes, we ship.
No 'on-line' ordering yet, but you can always text, phone, write, fax, or email us, and we will ship to you by UPS or US Postal Service.
Hours & Location
- Monday through Friday, BNF is open from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m.
-Saturdays, we are open until 4 p.m.
- The store is at 4303 S. Texas Ave. in Bryan, Texas, 77802, located at the corner of Texas Ave and N. Rosemary Drive, across from Cafe Eccell. Same center as
Jacque's Toys and Jacob's Well.
- If you are new to the community, here is a map.
Contact info for Brazos Natural Foods.
- Text: 979-587-3511.
- Fone: 979-846-4459.
- Phax: 979-691-2733.
- Email: Write BNF
"I couldn't find what I was looking for!"
"You can't always get what you want... ."
OK, we can't stock everything. But, we order from warehouses across the state and around the country that deliver to us 5 days a week. We can usually order products we don't have room to stock, saving you that drive to Houston or Austin.
"But if you try sometime, you just might find,
You get what you need."
"Who are you guys?"
BNF opened for business in August of 1988 following the demise of
the local community food co-op. We are tested and experienced in dealing
with your needs, and can help you find what you want. We have a helpful,
friendly staff and a reference library to provide general information about
the products we carry. Our staff can answer some questions, but
are not doctors; we can not diagnose or prescribe for you. Nor
can we make claims regarding the suitability of any of our products
for any particular disease or condition. After all,
they aren't medicines. . .. Having said that, turn the page to
visit the store!
Yes, we have employee turnover. BNF
is always looking for qualified workers, or those who are eager to learn. Employees wear several hats.
If you are interested in applying for a full or part-time position, call the store and let us know.
Application forms are at the front counter.
- Content, administration, and website design by Robert Atkins.
- Send comments, suggestions, or money to Robert.
- I made some changes on 05/15/16, 22:23:30.
- Written with Valid HTML 4.01